Thomas "Tom" Kalinske is an American businessman, best known as the president and CEO of Sega of America from 1990 to 1996. His aggressive marketing decisions, such as price drops and the famous "Sega Scream" TV campaign, are frequently regarded as key elements in the success of the Sega Genesis.
He was the successor to Michael Katz.
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (1992) — Executive Supporter
- Disney's Aladdin (1994) — Special Thanks
- Sonic & Knuckles (1994) — Executive Management
- Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles (1994) — Executive Management
- NiGHTS into Dreams (1996) — Executive Management